Enjoy tap water from your kitchen anti-chlorine filter by Tres02/2021
Tapwater often has an unpleasant taste and smell caused by excess chlorine in the mains water. Tres has developed an anti-chlorine filter under the kitchen surface top that treats network water to make it suitable for drinking.
Why should you install a kitchen tap with anti-chlorine filter?
1. For chlorine-free water. Tres’ filter reduces the quantity of impurities, sediments, odour and chlorine by up to 99%, while always respecting the mineral properties of the mains water.
2. It does not consume energy since the filtration system does not need to be connected to the electricity.
3. Available immediately. The mains water is filtered in the moment the mixer tap is opened. There is no need to wait or accumulate filtered water.
4. Does not require two taps. The filtered water tapware by Tres integrates two single-lever mixer taps and two separate outlets in its body, one for network water and the other for filtered water.
5. The tapware is easy to install, economical and simple to maintain. It can be adapted to existing osmosis facilities with a system of standard connections or hoses.
6. The filtration system is small, which means the anti-chlorine filter can be installed under the sink without taking up too much room.
7. Anti-chlorine filter easy to replace. The anti-chlorine filter by Tres filters up to 4000 litres of water. Once its life cycle is over, it can be replaced without having to cut the flow of water to the tapware.
Tres offers two models of kitchen tapware equipped for water treatment so you can enjoy this filtered, healthier water at home. Each model is available in its version with the anti-chlorine filter, installed like any other kitchen tap, or without it, so that the tap can be connected to an existing osmosis facility.